With this plugin you can easily add floating subscription panel to your website and stick it to any window edge. Opt-In Panel has modern AJAX-ed subscription form to collect users’ names and e-mails (no extra fields, don’t annoy users by huge form ;-)). It works with most popuplar autoresponders, such as MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor, ActiveCampaign, Mad Mimi and MyMail. Make your website more attractive and boost number of subscribers with ease.
This is WordPress plugin. For non-WordPress websites try Opt-In Panels – Standalone Script.
- Add “Terms & Conditions” checkbox to opt-in form.
- Integration with WordPress-native Personal Data Tools.
Please visit Opt-In Panel demo page and check out how it works.
- Floating subscription panel: add floating subscription panel to website.
- 12 screen positions: stick floating panel to any window edge.
- 80+ settings options: customize your Opt-In Panel through admin dashboard.
- 100+ Font Awesome icons: use any of 100+ icons for button and tab.
- Display on whole website: Opt-In Panel might be displayed on all website pages.
- Shortcode and PHP-driven: use shortcode and/or php-snippet to show panel on certain pages only.
- Subscription form: AJAX-ed name/e-mail subscription form.
- Extended e-mail address validation: check MX records according to the host provided within the email address.
- Autoresponders supported: MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor, ActiveCampaign, Mad Mimi and MyMail supported.
- Double Opt-In: native double opt-in feature.
- GDPR-ready: add checkbox to opt-in form + integration with WordPress-native Personal Data Tools.
- Responsive design: Opt-In Panel looks nice on small screen devices.
- Auto-expanse option: Opt-In Panel might be automatically expanded with defined delay.
- Auto-close option: Opt-In Panel might be automatically collapsed after successful subscription.
- Remember the state: Opt-In Panel rememebrs the state for each visitor.
- Intro content supported: insert any HTML-content above subscription form.
- Conclusion supported: insert any HTML-content below subscription form.
- Image as a tab: set any image as a tab.
- Color customization: easily customize the color of any element.
- Admin notification: automatically notify administrator about new subscribers.
- Thanksgiving message: automatically send thanksgiving message to new subscribers.
- CSV Export: list of subscribers can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.
- Install and activate the plugin. Once activated, it creates menu “Opt-In Panel” in left side column in the admin area.
- Click left side menu “Opt-In Panel >>> Settings” and configure Opt-In Panel.
- Enjoy your Opt-In Panel.
After activation plugin creates left-side menu “Opt-In Panel” in WP dashboard. Go to “Opt-In Panel >>> Settings” page and configure the plugin. On this page you can find the following sections:
- General Panel Settings: opt-in panel position, width, colors and HTML-content.
- Subscription Form Settings: input fields placeholders, button labels, colors and button icon.
- Tab Settings: tab label and icon, colors and tab image.
- Behavior Settings: auto-expanse and auto-close options.
- Mailing Settings: notification and confirmation settings.
- Autoresponders Settings: MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor, Mad Mimi and MyMail settings.
If you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contact me and I’ll help you.
[2018-05-31 - version 2.20 released] - GDPR-ready. - Minor bug fixed. [2017-06-20 - version 2.11 released] - Minor bug fixed. [2015-10-23 - version 2.10 released] - Added ActiveCampaign integration. [2015-10-04 - version 2.00 released] - Added native double-opt in. - Added Groups and Fields to MailChimp integration. - Upgraded Font Awesome to latest version 4.3.0. - Minor bugs fixed. [2014-09-26 - version 1.50 released] - Added support of MyMail 2.X. - Added double opt-in for MyMail. - Upgraded Font Awesome to latest version 4.2.0. [2014-04-26 - version 1.40 released] - Added Mad Mimi support through their API. [2014-03-23 - version 1.28 released] - Initial release.
- Fugue Icons [icons]
- Font Awesome by Dave Gandy – http://fontawesome.io/ [icons]